Body Shaming: The Plus size.


Dear Super girl,
Your size cannot be found on the street of gold, How you carry yourself is important, not how others see you. 
From the table of a plus size, sharing her own past body shame. Please note, never insult any lady cause of her size. We are unique and Beautiful.
I remember meeting a lady last year, who decided to sew strictly for plus sized ladies,cause she never got what she needed from the tailor. What others saw as a fault, she turned it to her advantage.
Let's listen to what Ebube has to say about this:




Ebube's Tale

Call me by my name, not Orobo😤 

 I think ours is more hurting. In all aspects; relationship, work place, social life. ..even in ikwo(somewhere in Ebonyi State,Nigeria) bus even among friends.
There was a point in my life I hated myself because I am fat....the society at large doesn't make it easy for big women....or is it the fact that people loose mouth control in the public🤔and tell you Orobo you no suppose dey chop again see a u big everywhere😫😫
Or is it in secondary then people would call us amoeba, that we are shapeless. Mehn it's hurting😭😭
That's one of the things that limited me to having few friends who wouldn't rub it to my face always that I am big and being with them makes me look like I am their mother👵
 That's why I don't feel comfortable when people joke with plus size people, we may laugh at it on the outside but on the inside we are badly hurt.
See if I was slim I wouldn't give a fuck🙅

Ebube©


Watch out for our next post. 
Your Friend,
Tamar✌️

Comments

  1. I like this 👌 it's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate, its easier to say love yourself but actually is it easy to love yourself when every place you go to people always find a way to mock you for your body size.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments