Why you shouldn't sleep on Monday.

Dear Monday, 

You suck and you know it๐Ÿ˜ช I  know you are the beginning of a new week and routines remain almost the same but I'm not sure I'm ready to stand up from this bed. Infact, I can't bear crossing Lagos road, chatting away my time in traffic. Some times I donnot know exactly what to do with you. While others see you as bringing good deeds, I sometimes feel you shouldn't exist. I mean this girl needs her time to relax, body no be fire wood na. Even our weekends are filled with meetings, weddings we have to grace. Giving no room to resting at all. 
But then what can I do, I have learnt to always plan ahead and prepare for unforseen risk especially as a Lagosian. If you don't live in this side of Lagos(mainland) you probably won't understand what it means to wake up by 4:00am to beat traffic wahala, especially with those danfo men who cover their buses with curses from morning to night, they are trying o.

I'll be sharing what can make your week reproductive outside your 8:00-5:00 o'clock jobs and if you are a home alone woman. You should be able to finish up courses earlier.
There are free courses online you could take, all you need is your Concentration and voilร ๐Ÿ‘Œ

They include;

http://linkedIn.com/learning

https://yali.state.gov/courses/

https://www.udemy.com/

Udacity.com
Schooltube.com
Coursera.com
Lynda.com
edX.com
Duolingo.com and lots more.

Do well to check them out, let's have your feedback on your choice. 

The goal of female education must invariably be the future mother-Adolf Hitler✌️

Yours sincerely
Tamar




Comments