EVERY LADIES MIRROR CONVERSATION

Dear Diary;

I'll start with a line from the popular "Snow White" movie, one I won't forget in a hurry.

"Magic mirror in my hand, who is the fairest in the land?". The mirror always replies: "My Queen, you are the fairest in the land." The Queen is always pleased with that because the magic mirror never lies"



31st October 2019

I saw a young lady talking to the mirror or will I say her reflection. She could freely express herself without being shy or trying to spill out memorized lines like the movie she acted some minutes ago, no one could shout at her and spit to her face with the foundation of her mistakes. I could read freedom in her eyes, There was no competition out there, I mean she didn't have to look down on her appearance, she didn't have to define herself by how different she was to other women.The mirror before her became her best friend.

 7:00pm
She returned, she didn't know I was in the toilet, listening, pepping and of course enjoying her.. I appreciated every bit of her expression,sincerity, She wasn't trying to package or hide her flaws from her reflection.

I remember when and how she removed her wig with an uhhhhh finally.  Her hair wasn't too neatly braided but then this sweet young lady didn't mind. .Right there I understood the appreciation of beauty. Nothing could hinder her communication with herself, a reflection of what was before her.She had become her work of art, a selfless expression of innocence.
Just before she stepped out, she whispered to the mirror and said "Bye love, I know we would meet often, be cool and you are not allowed to get dirty, I love you cause no one has ever told me that.πŸ’“




 I really wish every lady could take this bold step, speak positivity to your reflection, your inner self. Appreciate everything you are made for, your experiences, scars even if they look like tattoos. Don't forget you owe no man no appology.

My darling dance if you want to, I promise you, I won't laugh and even if I do, just so you know I enjoy your every bit of your entertainment. Sing when you feel hurt, I too have been their victim, my love smile eachtime you look into the mirror and remember you are a reflection of your beauty.


"You are the inheritance of greatness, you are meant to walk on water, Tell them you are writing your memories in real time. Tell them you are the REVOLUTION"
          Wana Udobang 


Yours Sincerely.
Tamar✌️πŸ’“

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments