Lade's note

Dear Single lady, 
Please do not assume all men without any wedding ring on, are single, don't be a victim.

Mister married man, we beg you not to deceive our tender hearts. Can you please put on your wedding ringπŸ˜’

Lade's note
See me see trouble oπŸ™Š,I was at the library, Nnamdi Azikiwe's library to be precise. That's how one tall, fully loaded packs guy helped me pick up my books that fell and even opened the door for me(unto say ladies first). Who sent him sef, from there my mumu button started turniown Kia Kia.
We exchanged contacts (just like the normal Nigerian movies we see fa), that's how we started seeing eachother. In my head of head something would click between the both of us.
The day he na said, Lade, you know my wife has been looking for a nanny and I wanted to observe you before inviting you over.My chestπŸ˜₯, I mean, did I just hear nannyπŸ˜ͺ. My mind went back to what I wore when we met o, was I looking like someone that could serve as a nanny. I held my tears and ended my expectations. I was almost forced to ask "Why didn't you put on your wedding ring".
To cut the long story short,I didn't nanny anything, or what were you expecting. I kuku didn't want to open wounds I won't heal from.At least thank God nothing happened 😬

So, dear single lady be careful how you trip, who you trip for, infact where you start tripping cause some men are looking for nanny for their wives and the available side chicks 🀐


                                   


    Thanks😘Till we meet again.
    Yours single lady,
    Tamar.

Comments

  1. Aaaah... The Nanny part got meπŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Nice 1 girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nanny partπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Thought he wanted to proposed sef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? Nanny?

    I can imagine Lade's face when he said "nanny"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one hurt me bad not only men even lady's too so please we gentlemen be careful of whom you trip for ooooii πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… please my future wife shey you dey hear dis one ooooii
    The owner of this blog darling I love ❤ you for this wonderful idea keep it upπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but that guy needs to be persecuted....me i am just wondering how she looked that the man saw her and thought she was fit to be a nanny

    ReplyDelete
  6. God help us ladies. May we not fall prey (anymore).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments