Sisi's Tear : 1


Sweet Reader,

Sisi Has sworn never to fall in love again,
Can you help😭


Yesterday I saw sisi picking up debris from the ground, she also plucked the purple hibiscus beside Mama's farm, mixed them together and headed towards the fire wood to burn into ashes.


Where Sisi burnt what she held.


 I was seriously confused as I observed from a distance. I wasn't ready for her slap, it could tear someone into pieces, only that I am used to it, maybe that's why I'm still whole.
I couldn't explain exactly the meaning or rather message behind sisi's actions. But I sure knew she was broken, infact we all knew she was broken. Grandma was the first to embrace her when Tokumbo denied her on the day of her introduction ceremony as the soon to be Iyawo. Tokumbo had been a childhood friend with our family, his family was well known for their industrious art work which sold well locally and internationally. What we call Adire here in Osun state.He graduated from Harvard University and bagged a first class in medicne, you sure know what that means, his intellect no be here. That alone made him recognized in worldwide, to our country it was an achievement. And he... enough on Tokumbo he's my sister's past tense, I refuse to hype him😥
We are still confused about his actions, mama went as far as questioning the gods of our land, according to her, they were sleeping abi was it meeting she said, can't place it. All I remember was she came back crying leaving grandma and I to comfort her and sisi.



Who exactly can solve this puzzle cause I'm seriously confused 😪
Watch out for our next episode on Sisi's Tear

Don't forget to subscribe,comment and share as well.
 Thank you. 
Happy Wednesday.

Tamar©

Comments

  1. Seriously, she only needs to move on, God in his infinite mercy can provide a better man.
    Trust me a richer and a much more loving man for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy wasn't meant for sisi. Haba, I know another guy is at a corner eyeing you... so look closely you will see him, or beta still, you'll both fine urselves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life goes on she will find someone who deserves her and she will be fine...nice one ..keep the dream alive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments