Sisi's Tear:2



Dear Diary, 

It's been two years since after Tokumbo's story, we assume Sisi has gotten over it, well not until her birthday.

28th November 2016

Sisi Is 30 today and you know what that means, well you might not know but then a women should start the count down to her menopause, so we were told back then in secondary School, God knows I hated Biology class. (Very boring a thing)
Guess this day brought back memories for Sisi, She started with how she would have had two children, a boy and a girl if she was married and probably be abroad sending chocolates to me. But then...(she started sobbing). I guess I understood her, but the pressure she was putting on her self I couldn't explain.
 Aderonke, Sisi's roommate back then in the University of Ibadan visited last week with her wedding invitation card. Sisi again made reference to Tokumbo, someone that married two months later and even has a child now. I wonder why it was hard for Sisi to move on.(oya back to the birthday).
So I decided to suprise Sisi on her birthday o, thanks to Omah_signature( +234 813 690 1230). Table has been set, Cake;๐Ÿ‘Œ Friends nko, they came in their number, especially those who knew Sisi's past gist.

Unfortunately, Sisi is no where to be found at exactly 4:00pm
Now the search is on๐Ÿ˜ซ
Where could Sisi have strolled to?
Hope it's not what I'm thinking ๐Ÿ˜ญ


  Your Sad Friend 
Tamar๐Ÿ˜ซ

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments