The Gift of MEN


Dear Diary,

1st December 2019



It's a new month and I'm sure most of us are excited about it, πŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ especially since it's the month of December and we are counting down to a new year.
The question is, have you made a review of your 11 months activities. I remember every new year, we make "New Year Resolutions" and almost never discipline ourselves to accomplish them. It's actually not late to reflect.
I would also like to say we don't need to wait till 2020 before you start your plans, sister just like yesterday we got into January, now the year is coming to an end. The earlier the better I would advice.







This year indeed had it's ups and downs, one of the lessons I learnt is the "Gift of Men"


The Gifts of Men

People are the greatest assets we have in life. Beyond monetary wealth, the right people attract blessings and riches. Recently I learnt that even the least person on my contact is important. You can never tell when you would be stranded and need their help. I met this guy on Instagram and we got chatting via WhatsApp. We really didn't have much in common and this made me think he was not useful to me. Till the day I was stranded, it hit me hard that I didn't take this relationship serious, don't get me wrong, not every relationship means they can have access to our personal lives but we should learn to appreciate those we have, no matter his little. Celebrate them when you can, check up on them as much as possible.
There are also people known as "Destiny Helpers" These ones take contribute to our achievements in life. The truth is the human nature is naturally dependant on one another to live as much as we like our space and independence. Nobody can achieve anything without the help of someonelse.
Like a moving train, people get off, others come in while some get to the same destination with others. Such is our interaction with men. Some have their roles for the moment and others for life.
Just like no single lady plans on getting married to be divorced the next day, that's how every person you meet should be regarded. With all respect and importance.

 Even when our trust has been tampered with over time, life comes with it's own lessons, how we handle it matters.

I am forever grateful to those God has made us cross path in my life Journey and those who I'll still meet. This is me saying "I LOVE YOU"







Happy New Month,
Welcome to DecemberπŸ’Ž


Don't forget to catch any Chicken that tries to run awayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Yours Sincerely,
Tamar ✌️πŸ’“

Comments

  1. Beautiful write up sisi
    So inspiring
    Thanks a lot for the reminder
    Love you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwn. I love you too.
    Thanks for always having something to lighten our hearts ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments