2020 Disclaimer

2020 DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer! The long awaited 2020 is just regular, forget the hype. Some argue it is the beginning of a new decade, others argue it isn’t. They say that  2021 is the beginning of a new decade.

      I agree with the latter. New year resolutions are being made by a lot of people🤔. Resolutions that would soon be forgotten in a week or two. It is not a bad thing to make new year resolutions. However, it is in fact stupid to make them and not keep them with the flimsy excuse that you are only human (sighs)
   
What category do you belong to?
 Those who make year resolutions or those who don’t?

Personally, I don’t think making new year resolutions work for me. I believe in setting short term goals for every season of the year which will aid me in achieving my long term goal or the big picture.
     Don’t be misled, 2020 is not magical. It will not magically make your problems disappear nor will it make your dreams come true. You will make your dreams come true. With God’s help, your consistent effort channeled in the right direction will transform your dreams to reality.
      It is unwise not to have expectations, goals and plans for the new year. Wait a minute! I said realistic ones not fairy tale dreams and goals. However, it is not late to set your goals if you don’t have one.
     Your 2020 story is about you, it is what you make it out to be. It is up to you to take the regular 2020 and turn it into an exceptional one for you.
     Be deliberate and intentional about everyday of 2020. 🔥🔥
You have been given a blank slate. Let the games begin. 🤹🤹

Happy new year.

Abby Amam.








Abby Amam


She is a writer, a Blogger, an editor and a lover of youths, she uses her writing skills to speak to the hearts of the young ones. She lives in Kaduna with her family. She loves God.
Abby has a good heart for humanitarian work where she loves to assist and help her community.
She is my also a friend to Tamar😘






New Year Resolution and what some ladies think

Okay I think
It is about making a chance for new opportunities, a new start for all those who have failed or unable to accomplish their various goals to start making the changes they should have.
Victoria Emeka✍️

I think it's regular stuff ,I don't do it per say.
I am not a very disciplined person but, I don't fool myself
I'll make resolutions at every step, not every year
Olufunmi Seun✍️

 I don't do that sweetie because rules like that really hinders, so most of the times it's difficult to follow it
 So I just go with the flow
Sometimes you can't explain the challenges with not keeping up with resolutions and the thing is that no one has it figured out.
Chineye.✍️

I don't think it's needed.
Like I don't think it makes sense to say it out Loud and to term it as resolution.
Oneness✍️

I think these are intentional goals imposed by someone to live more focused and purposefully. I think everyone one should have these goals every year.
I had mine during my service year and I met about 90%
But when we are not disciplined it becomes just stupid mumbo jumbo.In December I wrote down mine and hopefully I'll meet them all. If I'm consistent, focused and disciplined.
Rachie✍️

Not my thing but still my thing 🤣
 By this,I mean that instead of just saying random things I want to change and do...I intentionally write down and set on course things I wish to achieve by year end. I create a consciousness in me and condition my body to be in alignment with those  example idecisions.Forf my resolution is to finish writing a book,I don't just say it,I set a target and get to work telling myself when I want to achieve each one.Resolutions are important as long as they are not just empty words meant to stir emotions in your body and leave you dry all year long 🤷🏽‍♀
Precious

Vision 2020 here we come.

Comments