WHEN THOSE TEARS DROP๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ

When those tears drop


We all go through lonely, what we call messed up moments of our lives, trust me even our friends can't understand๐Ÿฅบ. Have you ever tried to explain to your closest pal that you are chocking but all she sees are your smiles, so she assumes it's one of your pranks๐Ÿ˜ช. Moments like this can be very annoying, depressing, frustrating, whatever adjective to qualify what you are going through that nobody else knows๐Ÿ™…. There are days I meditate in the toilet, just so I can flush away the tears from my eyes. 
There are days when I had no dime in my account, yet I had people who came around to present their cases, well worst than mine but the tears couldn't drop in front of them, of course not๐Ÿคฆ. My current situation should not be the reason why I can't encourage one who is going through worst moments.๐Ÿ’†

I remember a conversation with a friend of mine. I told her it's the mind that controls the physical pain we feel, so however we choose to react to it, that's basically the outcome we receive. She too had a different perspective, there are just sometimes we don't know when our eye bags are heavy with stored tears and without our control, we burst out.

Have you been emotionally drained, your head seems to be turniown, you can't just figure it right, you can't make the simplest decision on your own? Allow the tears drop, this isn't a sign of weakness I must say. It is a sign that you have been strong and whatever situation is teaching you to be stronger.




Note :You are too beautiful to be denied self expression.
This(lack of self-expression)has made a lot of ladies get into deep depressing moments in their lives, some become numb and others their cases need medical attention. Sweetheart, when you are happy let the world share in your happiness. When you are going through tough times, the battles, when you don't know where to go, just know God is always there and he understands, he also sends beautiful souls to help us through our healing process. Just don't forget to let it flow.




Lyrics Extract from "I'll find you" Lecrae Ft Tori Kelly 

Just fight a little longer my friend
It's all worth it in the end
But when you gat nobody to turn to
Just hold on and I'll find you.
I'll be there for you no matter where you go.
You'll never be alone.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก❤️♥️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•❣️๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿต️๐Ÿต️๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ€☘️

Feel Free to ask your questions, make your comments and share with your loved ones.

Happy a beautiful weekend.
Your Friend, 
Tamar ✍️



Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ฅ story of my life. Thank you Tamar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Crying is a good therapy and a lot of guys need to know this especially. Sucking things up may end up depressing you. See ehn sometimes you need to cry and sleep off or cry, look in the mirror and laugh the tears off. In the end , you don't look like your tears and you come out stronger to face the challenges ahead.

    You know sey eyes wey dey cry dey see road(lol) -Basketmouth

    Cheers!

    - Titilope James
    (Emotional intelligence Coach)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly needed to hear this ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ, thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments