WHO TOUCHED MY MUMU BUTTON?

Who touched my mumu button?

Hehehe, We have been hearing Valentine's Day since when we were born and some of my friends would be consoling themselves each day 14th of February arrives, while some would go to Lagos Island to chatter Red and white cloth, please you reading this what's the colour of your Love,Royality(Blue) or Blood(Red)? Well well that aside, I'll explain what mumu button means, cause I'm sure some have never hard about it, even those that have heard might not understand,as per theirs have not been touched.

Mumu button is not in the dictionary o, it's a normal Nigrian Slang. I'll be giving a quick definition:
  Mumu button is a soft spot a person has that can make them compromise their usual standards. It is basically something someone does to you that makes you act in a way you wouldn't normally.

Have you located your mumu button?๐Ÿคท According to Love abi Relationship Experts there are different love languages, majorly 5 though and for a successful relationship, you should know your love language and that of your partner.This way it reduces the both of you being unappreciative about each other's efforts, when this is handled, some minor misunderstandings and quarrels would come to a halt.


Wetin Dem tell you for Valentine wey totori your body?



The 5 love languages are: 

✓Words of Affirmation: This one, hehehehe.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ladies even you reading this. It gets to us a lot. Ahahah the French have the sweetest and most romantic words in their dictionary. If this is your language, fall in love with a French man. Chรฉrie coco, Mon amour (my love). Mon ange (my angel),Mon trรฉsor(my treasure)  mon chou(my sweet bun). Wo, these alone would make you blush and your complexion would be mistaken especially if you're black.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคญ

Physical Touch: Back then in high school, there was this lady who loved to hold and touch people and our uncle friend wasn't finding it funny. Well that is her love language and he was irritated by it, since they were not dating or something.

Acts of Service: We remember this song we sang while growing up, mummy in the kitchen cooking rice, children in the garden playing ball. But Wo come to my house and play ball when momsi is in da Kitchen, you will explain why you won't be on a fast for the remaining days.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… What am I saying, Some people love to be assisted while doing stuffs, for others your assistance might be disturbance.

✓Quality Time: Some people just love it when you are around them, even if you sleep off during their boring tales. As long as you are there Sha, they are okay. You know Time is commitment and it covers a lot. Replying a DM is time, making calls requires time. And time like we know is precious, infact 24 hours is now too small for some people.

✓Receiving Gifts: This should be almost normal in a relationship but not everybody really appreciates gifts especially if they have almost everything in their wardrobe and handy. However, a box of chocolate won't harm. It's advicable you know what your person likes and what he dislikes.



If you want to know more you can read "5 love languages by Gary Chapman" 





To the main gist now. Lol. That's how one guy asked my friend out o, we have not heard word since o. I'm very happy for her, at least I'll be part of bridal train and be a Godmother soon.  But mhen it wasn't easy, my friend can be very complex. When we heard oga had finally touched her Mumu button, activated it and has access to it. We, like our circle, jumped to the news.
 I am not saying you should allow just any body know your soft spot but be careful who you make your soft spot known to, cause based on our nature as ladies, we have high tendency to be swayed and not focused once we find the "Mister Perfect" in our eyes.

Her wedding is next month, I'll share the cake and rice here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.



๐ŸŒน๐Ÿต️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿต️๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿต️๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป

I know these lines, I've heard them before " I love you and nothing more"๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ค: 
You have probably gone through a lot of heartbreaks, I understand baby. Confusion is real and you are scared of the next relationship, a lot of questions in your head. Would it last, Would this one lead to marriage and all. Judging yourself as you list the guys you have given a part of your emotions to, Kunle, Ade, Tobi, Daniel... Not like you're cheap or something just that you thought... 
Sweetheart, no pressure. There is no award for first to marry or second to be in a relationship. Connect to God who is Love himself and when the wrong people come(they will come, as per you are very special) you will know.


One beautiful Date, Yeah.


I'll be ending on this note. As you know I'm a Godgirl. Let God direct your steps in all you do. Who you open up the pages of your life to. Today is Valentine we agree but why sell your emotions to someone temporary. The book of Solomon says Don't Awaken Love my sister. Genuine Love comes freely and should be given freely but when it comes to the matter of intimacy and your future แนฃแปra, what the Yoruba man interprets as "Be careful!"




Thanks a lot to those who have been anticipating this blog post. 
I love you
Muah. 
Happy Valentine's Day to you.



Comments

  1. this is so wonderful��
    Someone will soon touch my mumu button ����but not so soon ��
    Thanks for this valentine's gift��
    I appreciate��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this piece, i had a great read.. Congratulations to your Friend too , please don't forget to share the rice and drink๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I really enjoyed it. Who has touched my mumu button๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaaaaaaaaaa, this is awesome ๐ŸŒท

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have issue with people that call secondary school "high school" Poco loco ni๐Ÿ™„
    Apart from that...nice write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok.... sister who have touched ur mumu button. Anyway lovely write up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww I had fun reading this ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…, I love the fusion of pidgin English and the fact that it's relatable. Congratulations to your friend, oh I learnt two new French pet names too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments