C'EST PAS MES OIGNONS

Hello, Hello.
Welcome to MAYπŸ€—
MINDING MY BUSINESS

Dear Diary;
Today I gossiped about Ada and I kinda felt good but trust me I can't face her and tell her the truth, she'll just kill me and I won't survive it. What I said wasn't so bad, infact, it was what the class already knew about her. She snors when sleeping πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Yours sincerely,
TamarπŸ€—

You know why I like the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, they have constructive insults that can make you have a rethink and be sure you are not in another woman's affair.  When you hear the word "Olofofo" "Amebo", yes there is this one too "Telephone Wire"πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£just know they have caught someone gossiping and trust me, ladies as per you reading this, exist on this table. 
Now gather lets discuss how to resist gist that your ear is itching to hear and your mouth wants to loudly whisper. 
Back then in secondary school, this Yoruba babe Ayobami gave me the name "ITK" in simple terms "I too know" not only that Aproko was added to my middle name(some girls are dangerous in this life)πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚I'm laughing now cause I've learnt the act of focusing on what I should do and knowing when to speak, invited or not. So when a friend(minister of information and current affairs) comes to me with the; Tamar have you heard that Bisi broke up with Bryan yesterday? It's not somebody that would tell me to resist the devil and she will fleeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Trust me these conversations can be interesting and intoxicating, especially when you know the party involved but then ask yourself, what if I was the one being talked about in such manner(News fly. Nigerian walls have ears) 

Lady Judge
There is always a lady who is out there to judge, analyse and critic what another lady does. If you are on this table, please grab a chair and sit down, let's know how to lay hands on you😏
Even the Bible said you should remove the spec in your eyes before attempting to remove in another person's eyes.
Sincerely I know these nature can be normal and unconscious but we need to learn to keep away from such habit. It demoralizes ladies and some have not healed from it till date.
...........................................................................
Proverbs 26:20-21 Where there is no wood, a fire goes out, and where there is no gossip, contention ceases. Like charcoal is to burning coals, and wood to fire, so is a contentious person to kindle strife.
In simple terms Gossip is not healthy. "Let your speech be seasoned with salt" 

In other words, just because you are minding your business in quote doesn't stop you from helping when you can, giving words of counsel and hands of love when needed. We should also know cases to interfere with actually, that's the truth. Not everyone would want you mingling in their affairs even when you have a supposed solution. They have probably been open enough in the past to receive a big blow from the least expected pal.
However still be of help the way you can.
How to help yourself when you are tempted to mingle with affairs that doesn't concern you and would hurt the next person.
✓Stay Focused
✓Invest your time in profitable things
✓When joblessness knocks on the door, ensure you marry yourself with something doing. (An idle man is the devil's workshop)
✓Listen to your favorite music
✓Avoid Amebo gang, gist with your diary if it's so intense or better still a highly trusted person. This could be your best friend.
✓Read this blog post till you swallow that which you heard and want to say, that can eventually destroy a life. 

Finally;
         "Nobody likes their image to be tarnished,               so don't go ahead tarnishing another's". 

Till your next read,
Keep yourselves busy
Happy Weekend
Kiss Kiss πŸ₯°



Feel free to share and the comment box is all yours.




Comments

  1. Amazing work. this could really apply to many of us. unknowingly and knowingly. i appreciate. more goodness..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments