BECOMING A SHADOW

QUIT BEING A SHADOW.

Some days back I was in a discussion with my brother about the creative work one of his customers does for a living. The guy "simply" used wood, nails and thread to make artistic designs for interiors. It was wowing the day I saw it. 
As we discussed , a thought popped in my mind and I casted it down immediately with a vow I had made to myself since my secondary school days.

I am sure you are familiar with the thought I am speaking of? It's the thought that comes to most ladies mind whenever they hear of, or meet a successful guy.

"Let him just marry me" "I hope he is not married" "Omo see big fish" ... Add yours to the list.
     A typical imagination scene in your head🤫
   Photo credit:lexonart


It has eaten into the mindset of a lot of ladies , infact they are groomed that way even by their mothers. 

It is very sad how that mentality has made a lot of ladies marry wrongly; become mentally crippled and overdependent. 

Making them victims of various kinds of abuse and a liability all in pursuit of a talent to hide under.

Hey lady, quit being the shadow of a man because you are not! You are a real being also with talents and capability to make wealth.
     Photo credit:lexonart

Men are not bank accounts and no one values a pest. You will agree with me that it's pretty easy to identify a pest. You don't have issues identifying a rat, do you?

See, relationships are healthier and mutually beneficial when both parties are both living a meaningful life.

Want to be treated like a queen? Then act as one.

Build a life!

Quit being a shadow!

© Titlope James
Your EI plug




Titlope James is an emotional intelligence coach and a certified youth life coach. She is a chartered accountant, human resource consultant, teacher, writer, speaker, author and singer. 
She helps individuals make sense of their experiences and emotions so that they can live richer lives.
She has a podcast called the Emotions Plug whdfd she shares about Emotional Intelligence and personal development on a biweekly basis.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Thank you very much for reading
We love you
Yours sincerely. 
Tamar 💓

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments